I don’t know…I just feel empty. Like I’ve put so much time and energy into the one thing I loved doing, and now it’s over. Just like that. I don’t know what will be next or what I’m gonna do next. I want to do something. Maybe get a job, start working out, drawing, blogging or spend more time with my dog who lives with my cousins. Is March too late to start new years resolutions? I do not think so. Here are my march/new years resolutions:
- wake up earlyer, that way I’ll get more out of the day.
- EAT healthyer, gotta stop eating so much candy.
- Working out more regularly.
- Take more walks with Milli, my dog.
- Listen to more music.
- Watch the news.
- Listen to peoples thoughts.
- Learn to drive.
- Go to Paris and London
- Have the best summer ever.
I’ll add more if I come up with something.